Vince Rabago was invited to speak to the League of Women Voters of Greater Tucson on February 16th 2013 to discuss criminal justice sentencing reform which can save taxpayer money and keep our communities safe. On Vince’s left is LWVGT President Phylis Carnahan. Thank you League of Women Voters & former legislator Marion Pickens for the invitation to discuss these issues!
Sign up for our mailing list
- AZ Superintendent of Public Instruction John Huppenthal Abdicates Duty to Public Schools and Urges Parents to Send Kids to Private Schools
- Arizona area man fights consumer fraud case against Fry’s for allegedly misleading Ice Cream advertising
- Consumer alert: Arizona moving company accused by customers of theft and extortion.
- National Commission on Voting Rights to hold hearing at ASU in Tempe on Jan. 9, 2014
- Vince Rabago on Arizona Week news show to discuss DOJ complaint on Latino voter suppression and pending Supreme Court cases