Vince Rabago was invited to speak to the League of Women Voters of Greater Tucson on February 16th 2013 to discuss criminal justice sentencing reform which can save taxpayer money and keep our communities safe. On Vince’s left is LWVGT President Phylis Carnahan. Thank you League of Women Voters & former legislator Marion Pickens for the invitation to discuss these issues!
Sign up for our mailing list
- Can Drug Companies Be Sued for Consumer Fraud for their marketing? Yes, holds the Arizona Court of Appeals
- Are you a victim of potential consumer fraud by Sirius XM radio?
- Need help with a legal issue? Don’t wait until it’s too late…
- Arizona area man fights consumer fraud case against Fry’s for allegedly misleading Ice Cream advertising
- Consumer alert: Arizona moving company accused by customers of theft and extortion.