Vince Rabago was invited to speak to the League of Women Voters of Greater Tucson on February 16th 2013 to discuss criminal justice sentencing reform which can save taxpayer money and keep our communities safe. On Vince’s left is LWVGT President Phylis Carnahan. Thank you League of Women Voters & former legislator Marion Pickens for the invitation to discuss these issues!
Sign up for our mailing list
- Vince Rabago on Arizona Week news show to discuss DOJ complaint on Latino voter suppression and pending Supreme Court cases
- MEDIA RELEASE: ARIZONA ATTORNEY DEMANDS FEDERAL INVESTIGATION INTO LATINO VOTER SUPPRESSION IN 2012 ELECTION: PROVIDES EVIDENCE OF MISLEADING CALLS TO SPANISH SPEAKERS, AND ELECTION OFFICE MISCONDUCT IN ARIZONA
- Federal Court Finds That Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his Deputies Engaged in Illegal Racial Profiling Against Latinos
- Jodi Arias jury deadlocks, giving defense team significant victory: prosecution likely to retry the case
- Vince Rabago discusses Jodi Arias murder case live on national Huffington Post Live