Vince Rabago was invited to speak to the League of Women Voters of Greater Tucson on February 16th 2013 to discuss criminal justice sentencing reform which can save taxpayer money and keep our communities safe. On Vince’s left is LWVGT President Phylis Carnahan. Thank you League of Women Voters & former legislator Marion Pickens for the invitation to discuss these issues!
Sign up for our mailing list
- ARIZONA COURT LIMITS SEARCHES OF CELL PHONES
- FEDERAL APPEAL ARGUMENT SET IN WRONGFUL FORECLOSURE CASE AGAINST WELLS FARGO
- Jury Awards $250,000 plus $82M in punitives to woman sued over someone else’s credit card bill.
- Consumer law issues? Vince Rabago will be on the Buckmaster Radio show in Tucson on KVOI AM – May 14, 2015
- Local bars may not score knock-out with Mayweather-Pacquiao bout.