Vince Rabago was invited to speak to the League of Women Voters of Greater Tucson on February 16th 2013 to discuss criminal justice sentencing reform which can save taxpayer money and keep our communities safe. On Vince’s left is LWVGT President Phylis Carnahan. Thank you League of Women Voters & former legislator Marion Pickens for the invitation to discuss these issues!
Sign up for our mailing list
- Court Slaps Down Maricopa County Attorney Bill Montgomery, ruling the AZ Medical Marijuana Law Means What It Says
- Breaking: Arizona Supreme Court allows private education voucher style program to stand
- AZ Superintendent of Public Instruction John Huppenthal Abdicates Duty to Public Schools and Urges Parents to Send Kids to Private Schools
- Arizona area man fights consumer fraud case against Fry’s for allegedly misleading Ice Cream advertising
- Consumer alert: Arizona moving company accused by customers of theft and extortion.