Sign up for our mailing list
- ¿Pensando en Bancarrota? Consulta gratis.
- Crushing debt? Need bankruptcy? We can help. 520-955-9038
- Wells Fargo Fined $185 Million After Employees Opened 2 Million Unauthorized Phony Accounts.
- Vince Rabago Law files US Supreme Court case against Wells Fargo over alleged wrongful foreclosure.
- Privacy rights. Do not carelessly throw away your boarding pass.
Category Archives: News
Vince Rabago interview before a national audience on the Huffington Post Live show online discussing the Jodi Arias murder case and the right of jurors in Arizona to ask questions of witnesses, including the defendant Jodi Arias.
Save the Scenic Santa Ritas’ Press Release: Rosemont Copper Conceals Prior Bankruptcy in Arizona Filings
The complaint and supporting documents can be found at: http://www.scenicsantaritas.org/news] Local Group Asks: “What Else Are They Hiding?” (Tucson, Ariz.) A formal complaint was filed today with the Arizona Corporation Commission alleging Rosemont Copper, a wholly owned subsidiary of Augusta … Continue reading
A federal judge today ordered that the brief of the National Association for Chicana and Chicano Studies (NACCS) and 26 other education and civil rights organizations be considered in the litigation concerning the state of Arizona’s discrimination against ethnic studies … Continue reading
To download a copy of the brief, click here To download a copy of the press release, click here (March 7, 2012 – Tucson, AZ) Today, the National Association for Chicana and Chicano Studies (NACCS) and 26 education and civil … Continue reading